Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Bad Day!


I started off feeling very frustrated that I woke up at 4 in the morning...AGAIN! Frustration grew as I discovered my attempts at scheduling were thwarted because I forgot that Brownie/Girl Scouts (which Gen realllllllly wants to do) and violin/trumpet lessons are at the same time on the same night. My neighbor is doing so much for me by getting Gen fed and hair combed and ready for school in the morning and driving both Ben and Gen to school. I couldn't do this without her. And I am so thankful for all she does yet so overwhelmed with not being able to do this all on my own. I started crying when I was on the phone with her this morning. The ball of anxiety was sitting heavy in my stomach. I saw a rainbow off in the distance as our carpool sat waiting for road construction. Was it a "hang in there" from Steve? I would like to think it was, but I feel so alone and lonely...even with my good friends. (thanks Becky & Shar). I just hunger for some strong arms to hold me and tell me everything is going to be all right! God! I'm trying to be strong, I'm just so lousy at it. I gotta keep going...keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Thanks for listening...it helps.

1 comment:

Becky Kramer said...

You ARE so very strong!! You are doing a wonderful job keeping your life in order with such busy schedules of practices and brownies and dance plus everything else!! You truly amaze me.

Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you aren't coping :). Take care of yourself!