Friday, September 26, 2008

Moving in the right direction...

Things are looking up! Sunday afternoon I came home to the shock of finding all the front shrubs cut down exposing all the pealing paint on our dilapidated front porch. I have worked through (continue to work through) the symbolic meaning of the exposure. The paint has now been scrapped. Paint has been applied. It's looking so much more cared for...loved and nurtured.

The hardwood floors are ordered and will be installed the first week of October. The kitchen is looking great with the new paint. I'm getting excited for everything to be done and put into place. I'm ready for a calm relaxing home.

I have my id and pin number for graduate school. I'll get registered tomorrow.

Things are going in the right directions...in more ways than one. It feels GOOD!

1 comment:

DeGaetano Dillies said...

glad to hear things looking up for you! Grad school! Wow! All power to ya! How is Gen doing? You think you guys are still planning on heading this way the 24th? Didn't know if you needed us to look into the hotel room for you or if your were doing that yourself. Let me know. Hang in there!
Jill