Friday, January 16, 2009

Too Cold to Go to School

The temps have dipped low again and it's too cold to go to school. We are in the middle of six day weekend. It's been a nice mini vacation. It's been nice spending the time here at the house with the kids. We haven't done much...just relaxed. Daniel came over for a day and we had a really nice time...and he actually wanted to come back. Baby steps there! It's amazing how things come full circle for me...I am having flash backs to when Tom came into my mom's life after dad died. I was not happy and didn't accept him...or his kids. I remember his kids sitting on the couch saying nasty things about mom.... Also, grandma's relationship with Roy comes flooding to the forefront of my mind. I hope with these experiences, memories, and lessons I can keep from repeating the negative things that I have seen and been a part of.

No comments: