Saturday, April 28, 2012

It is amazing when I stop long enough to reflect on the happenings of life. My life is so different than anything I ever thought it would be. I met some wonderful ladies for breakfast/coffee this morning. The conversation was free flowing and we laughed a lot. Prayer requests were spoken and then it was time to leave. Hugs and contentment. We talked about being alone. I can say I am okay with being alone now. Life now is better than I thought it would be in light of being without that "special someone" being fully involved. I do wonder if there will ever be another "special someone." I find myself repeating "For the Lord has plans for me." Yes, I do get lonely. Yet with this new found confidence this new someone will need to be really special.

The weather is cold...the quilt over my lap is warm and protective. I read and ponder what is now...what may be ahead. Another day drawing to a close.

No comments: